Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I've been angry...

...and for no good reason. I mean, there are things about my life that cause me stress but I have agreed to these and actively support them. I've build these systems, and for me to become upset with it because it irritates me isn't acceptable. This is the way things are, there are what I agreed to. I have to stop myself before I do something I'll regret, so I fight this odd mental war. Both sides have a grievance, and they both speak their opinions loudly. I listen silently to both sides, trying to weigh the concerns and consequences to each thought process. The humorous part though is when they debate like separate entity's, I come to the realization that it is only me speaking to myself. Its just me making these decisions no matter how many voices I use to speak.

Its at that point I have to stop and ponder how I'm able to accomplish such a feat.

I live in an apartment with two other people I consider my friends. I like these friends of mine and I enjoy their company. I like the feeling of being on my own with the support of two others similar to myself. Its hard to consider these two people to be the cause of my stress, but I feel that the longer I spend with them, the less I'm going to be able to accomplish.

No comments: