Friday, October 28, 2005

55 minutes

It's 4:05 and only minutes to go until the weekend. I thought I would spend the rest of my time filling the blog in on weekend plans.

Tonight is a rave...inside WoW. Defiantly a new idea. Its on the Dark Iron server and being thrown by the Disciples of Divx, one of the guilds in the Penny-Arcade Army. There is going to be a live music cast and lots of give aways and games. My coworker and I will be going to check it out, then who knows what else.

On Saturday night is a actual rave right here in Des Moines. I haven't been to a good rave in years. Raves are kind of hit and miss with me. I enjoy the music, and for the most part, enjoy the people that attend.
I hope a good Halloween party will do me well.

Sunday is crappy scary movie night with the girl friend and friends. Much popcorn and candy will be consumed.

I come back to work next week and prepare to give a workshop on PowerPoint 97, of all things.

I beat Shadow of the Colossus the other day, and my half way preview holds true. Aside from a few technical glitches this games presentation is excellent. It has defiantly earned a place on my shelf. Next up is Soul Caliber 3.

-LogicLB


No comments: