Sunday, September 02, 2007

Home in Bellevue


I'm here. I survived the trip westward from Iowa and now I'm here in Seattle. Well, Bellevue, the city right by Seattle. There were a few scares during the trip, but nothing terrible to report. We found our apartment and moved in. A few days later my friend Jake flew in for PAX 2007, which was in downtown Seattle.

PAX was pretty awesome, the new location gave the whole event a much larger look. This is no longer a bunch of friends getting togeather, but a huge full scale convention. I was selected to be an omeganaut for the convention contest but the first contest got the better of me. Damn Jenga.

The week after was orientation week at DigiPen, the school I'm now attending. I was pretty excited about attending before, but now I really want to get started. Most of the orientation was just trying to scare those who were not prepared for College. I really hope I can handle it.

I'm getting used to my new home in Bellevue. They have everything I need here, but I'm so far away from home that I'm having to adjust. Being without a full time job means I'll really have to watch my budget again. All of the spending I've done before needs to cut back. Here's to hoping that I can handle it.

No comments: